About the course
How does machine learning actually work and how can it be utilized for operational optimizations and predictive maintenance? This will be answered in this course where we go through the machine learning process and dive into some specific machine learning projects. With practical examples, we will gain an understanding of the technique, by reviewing machine learning code from start to finish. Throughout the day, we will also talk about the many pitfalls and make sure you pick up the right data.
After you have participated in this course you will have a good understanding of:
- what machine learning is and how it can be used for operational optimizations and predictive maintenance
- what a machine learning project looks like from start to finish
- how to get started
- 08.30 Registrations and breakfast
- 09.00 Introduction to the day and the participants
- 09.15 What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
- 09.30 How can it help you with maintenance and operation?
- 10.00 Pause
- 10.15 What data should be used to achieve success and how is it collected?
- 11.00 Pause
- 11.15 Which algorithms are used for operational optimizations and predictive maintenance.
- 12.00 Breakfast
- 12.30 Machine learning project review - From start to finish
- 13.15 Pause
- 13.30 Machine learning project review - From start to finish
- 14.30 Pause
- 14.45 How to get started?
- 15.30 Thank you for today
* There must be a minimum of 5 participants before the course is held.