Machine Learning Engineer in a fast-growing company
8000 Aarhus C
Are you familiar with statistics and Machine Learning and wish to be a part of a fast-growing company with a start-up cultue?
As a Machine Learning Engineer in neurospace, you will get to work in an agile start-up company, that are specialized within data, statistics, and machine learning to the manufacturing and utility sector.
You will help customers utiize their data, find new and interesting patterns and facts in their data, and help spreading the word of machine learning.
On a normal day at neurospace you will:
- look at patterns and correlations in data to help customers create information
- visualize the data to spot anomalies
- help customers find the right data for a given problem
- make trend, seasonality and descriptive statistics
- make a machine learning model and put it in to production
We believe in being ambitious, starting small, and creating value fast and that is why we have a culture where we balance our work and life but still can get incredible things done in one days work.
Who are you?
As a future Machine Learning Engineer in neurospace you are good at statistics, and have solved some problems within Machine Learning. Additionally, it is a plus if you are familiar with the problems that exist in either (or both) the manufacturing and utility sector.
You have the ability to work independently, and have a problem-solving mindset. You enjoy to have fun maybe even get excited about space rockets and like to play bezzerwizzer occasionally.
You know your way around Statistics, Machine Learning, and Python and would like to work on difficult and challenging tasks. We will help you learn and improve!
neurospace is an engineering company helping the utility and manufacturing sector utilizing data for decision-making and automation, with machine learning and statistics.
Want to be an astronaut?
Please follow the instructions below, we look forward to your application!
Please attach the following
- Resume/CV - tell us what you have done before!
- Cover Letter - Why do you want this job?
- LinkedIn, GitHub or other relevant social accounts that describe your professional experience
- Links to your personal website, blog or portfolios, if available and applicable
We will handle all your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulatio (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679